As a recognised expert in food and culinary products, Les Menus du Monde (LMDM) was founded in 1998 to support the success of manufacturers and products from around the world on the French and European markets. Pioneers in the import and distribution of Italian dairy products, our team and partners offer “all the services that we, as manufacturers, always dreamed of having”. Our Paris-based head office, in France, ensures greater proximity to the key players in our professions.
As a benchmark service provider on the French market, we have built our success on adhering to the values of transparency, innovation and performance:
Transparency in our relations
With LMDM there are no hidden profits or double-speak. The terms of our collaboration are set out in advance. Meetings with retailers or partners are conducted together if necessary. Our strengths lie in creating solid partnerships and mutual trust.
Focus on innovation
LMDM endeavours to source the best products from all around the world and give manufacturers every chance of offering real qualitative added value. We also make sure we constantly fine-tune our logistical, sales and marketing tools.
A taste for performance
The best service provider is one whose results can be measured. That’s why Les Menus du Monde is committed to giving you concrete results at every stage of the process:
– Real-time monitoring of stats
– Attention to all quality indicators: lead times, punctuality, compliance with standards, etc.
With performance in mind and thanks to our logistical experience, we are able to provide multichannel and multi-temperature distribution
As an importer and distributor of high-quality food products, LMDM is committed to providing top-level services to all clients. We also specialise in managing organic farming products.
Our Commitments to Manufacturers:
Les Menus du Monde is committed to supporting you in France and/or Europe in dealings with clients, partners and third parties. It is also committed to:
– Identifying the distribution channels that best meet your specifications
– Supporting you at every stage in the marketing of your products: Preliminary research and recommendations, Sales force, Logistics, Marketing and communication, Reporting, etc.
– Helping you to become independent or assisting you over the long term, whichever you decide
Our Commitments to Retailers:
Les Menus du Monde is committed to enhancing the performances of the dried, fresh or frozen products that you import. It is also committed to:
– Identifying around the world the suppliers that best meet your specifications
– Ensuring that the products you want to distribute comply with standards (French and European)
– Managing marketing and communication for national brands and if necessary private labels
– Guaranteeing optimal delivery lead times and conditions